Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Anna and the Owl

Some of you may recall that when Daniel was a baby, I took a picture of him with a toy bear each month to show his growth the first year.  I liked that photo series so much that I decided to do the same thing with Baby Anna and our stuffed owl.  Enjoy!


2 weeks


1 month 


2 months 


3 months
(Oops! I forgot to take a picture with the owl that month, so Anna's posing with Big Sister instead)


4 months
(Yay!  She's starting to smile! I think this picture is my favorite one in the series) 


5 months


6 months
(Hey wait - where's the owl??  Oh well - at least the headband is cute.)


7 months


8 months
(I sure loved that little Sunday dress)


9 months 


10 months
("Hey, Mom - this owl needs salt")


11 months


12 months
(Enjoying a pink birthday cupcake, courtesy of Pink Grandma)

Happy birthday, Anna!  We love you, and we're so glad you came to join our family.

No comments: