Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Toque, Spinach, Roll

What have the kids been up to lately?

Joy decorated some card stock with shamrock stencils at preschool, and decided to turn it into a toque.

Daniel and I tried making a Green Monster Spinach Smoothie this morning. I wasn't sure he'd be willing to drink something green, but he came back for thirds. I guess that's one way to get your kids to consume green veggies.

Anna has almost mastered the fine art of rolling over. She'll be crawling before I know it. Yikes!

2 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

Fun! I can't wait to try that with peanut butter hmmmm!!!! We do a a similar green smoothie with spinach, white grape juice, banana, orange, and some ice if nothing is frozen. I throw in some frozen whatever fruit I feel like mixing in (peaches, strawberries or berries) from time to time. It's very delicious and tastes nothing like spinach but we love the green color, we only use blueberries to deceive my nieces.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Blame the blueberries - clever. :)

I love that it tastes nothing like spinach, so my green-veggie-averse son gets all those great vitamins he wouldn't touch in their usual form. You've gotta start somewhere, right?