Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference at the Cabin

 The kids and I went up to my parents' cabin last night (Phillip had to be at a symposium on campus today - we missed him).

Long after I put the kids to bed in the Cub Den, I heard little voices downstairs and discovered that a light was still on.

 

Joy had climbed in bed with Daniel, and was reading stories to him and Aunt Heather.

This morning as we prepared to watch General Conference, I gave the kids bags of snacks and printed activities to keep them occupied.  Joy enjoyed the printouts . . .

. . . but Daniel was more into the tent and tunnel Papa set up.

Between sessions, the kids played with Papa on his iPad . . .

. . . and we took a fun little picture of the sibs. I won't show you the other fifteen shots where at least one child is making a silly face.

No comments: