Friday, October 2, 2009

Meet My Hair

So, my hair needed a trim and I was in the mood for a change, so this morning I told my hairdresser friend to whack my long hair off at my shoulders.

She was worried that I'd freak out when I looked in the mirror . . .

. . . or that I'd hate the way my short hair looked . . .

. . . but I actually like it. It's still kind of weird to see a semi-short-haired* woman in the mirror, though.

*That phrase makes me sound like some sort of spaniel (e.g. The Californian Semi-Short-Hair, a fairly docile breed, fond of the outdoors).

8 comments:

Siobhan said...

I think the hair looks good! For some reason, your color looks different too though I highly doubt you had any coloring done. :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Nope - no color. Must have been the lighting. :)

Vicky Durham said...

Your hair does look really cute!! : )

nathan n rachel said...

I think your hair looks cute!

Serena said...

That's too funny. It's nice.

Jill Walker said...

I think you look GREAT!

Natalie said...

It looks great!

Being Breta said...

Kimberly, I see a lot of resemblance between you and Emily in the pictures with your new haircut. Sure looks cute!