Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Daffodils Won

 When I walked into Trader Joe's this afternoon, I told myself, "You DON'T need any more plants!"


Then I saw this box of mini daffodils and thought, "Oh! They're so cute!  And I can reuse that box for other plants!  And . . ."  I think you can guess where that conversation went.

Then I headed over to the cheese section to choose a wedge or two . . .


. . . and, well . . .

Final score: 
Trader Joe's - 2
Self-restraint - 0


On a different note, someone in my extended family shared this sweet picture of my grandparents this afternoon.  They passed away a couple years ago, and today would have been their 73rd anniversary.  I feel so grateful to have grown up seeing their example of deep love for God, their family, and each other.

No comments: